Admission applications will be carried out on the web page “kuyos.kastamonu.edu.tr” on the dates specified in the academic calendar.
Click here to access the academic calendar.
Information on the admission application and the evaluation of the applications are as follows:
(1) Candidates meeting the criteria set out by the Foreign Criteria published by the Council of Higher Education and accepted by the University can apply for admissions. Candidates who have more than one score can apply with any type of score they would like. The application for admissions is made online on the dates specified in the Academic Calendar on the web page kuyos.kastamonu.edu.tr.
(2) The candidate can make a maximum of eight choices and cannot make changes after his / her preferences are approved. Candidate admission procedures are evaluated according to the exam score received and the order of preference.
(3) Candidates entering KÜYÖS will make applications only with their Candidate Number.
(4) Candidates who doesn’t enter KÜYÖS have to fill out “Admission Application Form” in order to apply. These candidates will be sent their Candidate numbers via the e-mail addresses that they had specified on the form. The candidates have to attach the documents mentioned below as “jpg” files while applying online.
- a) Exam Score: Exam score documents which are not either in Turkish or in English must be a single page which is notarized translation office approved and in “jpg” format (the page with the exam score).
- b) Passport/ ID: The pages containing ID information have to be a single page in “jpg” format.
(5) If the information and documents requested for the admission application are not fully and correctly added on the specified application dates and/or difficult to read and understand, false, deceptive, incomplete and/or made up information or documents, etc. If it is added, the application will be deemed invalid and relevant candidates will not be considered for admission assessment.
The application will be deemed invalid if the information and documents requested for the admission application are not fully and correctly added on the specified application dates and/or information or documents difficult to read and understand, illegitimate, deceptive, incomplete and/or fake, the relevant candidates will not be considered for the evaluation of admission.
The Evaluation of Admission Applications and Admission Procedure
ARTICLE 22- (1) The evaluation of admission applications and admission procedures are carried out as specified:
- a) The evaluation and admission of applicants in the departments / programs are carried out on the basis of the score superiority through the International Student Application and Tracking System.
- b) During the application, the system primarily places the candidates who apply with the score of KÜYÖS, then the applicants with the results of the foreign student exam held by other universities, applicants with one of the exam results not mentioned above that are on the document of Foreign Criteria published by the Council of Higher Education, and the applicants with a diploma grade respectively.
- c) If the number of candidates applying to the same program from the same nationality is high, candidates from different nationalities are admitted into the related program as much as possible.
- d) Candidates who have applied to departments that accept students with a special aptitude test and who have gained pre-admission right, must be successful in the Special Aptitude Test to be held by the relevant unit in addition to the above-mentioned general conditions. The evaluation of the applications is done according to the principles of the special aptitude test application, registration and student admission regulations of the relevant unit. The students are obliged to take the special ability exam. Student who chose not to take the special aptitude test or failed it, will not gain the right to be admitted in the final admission process.